Saturday, September 18, 2010

Tips on Vegetarian Tom Yam Fried Rice

Hello  folks .. Hope u guys are having a superdupergreat life .  Well at least  I’m not  midyear is cumin up . So there’s  a lot to be done .  As i told I will be back with my new post so there you  go for this week I will be sharing with you guys” My Tips Of The Day “.  I  believe that many of you guys don’t reali know how to cook a meal .  Trust me , I used to disgust cooking  but eventually I learned it .  Ermm  today will be sharing tips on How to Cook A Vegetarian  Tom Yam Fried Rice. Frankly  speaking  I just learn this receipe  from my friend  so  I might miss a few ingredients  so for those who may think that they can add on  some variety in their dish  then my pleasure .  At first  add two bowls of uncooked  rice in the rice cooker . And  leave the  rice until it gets cooked( For those whom are unaware on how to cook rice  will give you some help .  After  adding two bowls of uncooked  rice in the rice cooker then washed the rice  and  filled  up quarter amount of  water in the rice cooker) . 


In the meanwhile  get two pieces of onions  ,  one piece of long carrot , a bunch of cauliflower and a few cloves of garlic.  Chopped them  finely .  Oh ! about  the carrots it should be grated properly . The cauliflower should also be chopped .  Then , get  a wok  add in like about one table spoon of oil (  add in to your own measurement  its optional ) . Later on , put the chopped onions , garlic and  carrots in the wok and fry it till brown . I forgot about the cauliflower add it as well when you are adding the   carrots earlier  .  Make sure you guys don’t get them overcooked or burn otherwise it will smell badly .  Back to the point , after  frying the onions and rest the rice can be mix in as well but make sure its cooked . Then after adding the rice  stir it well with the vegetables so that it blends well. 

Then , include in the tom yam paste which can be bought from the supermarkets . For those people whom prefer more  taste   soya sauce can be jumble up and it’s also makes the food even more  delicious. And  for  those  whom are spicy eaters , cili padi ( thai pepper)  is advise to be add to bring out the spicy flavor in the rice .  When the rice is mix together with the chilies and all,  take it out in a bowl and served it hot . Any sort of cold beverages will mix well with the rice  . So people I hope you enjoy my reading my receipe  and I do hope that you guys will  go after  my receipe . Then don’t forget to try it at home .  Sayonara People . hope to hear from you guys in my new post .




tom yum rice
 








No comments:

Post a Comment