Sunday, October 3, 2010

Friends

Writing  on a random topics kills me that’s  because  I am really  draining out of ideas . But is part of the assignment  so …   I am not a blogger so that’s why don’t really fancy blogging .  But today ‘s  discussion will be something close to my heart “ Friends “ . Friends are the best  company  after our family .  Friends usually makes us feel really comfortable when we are in our lowest moment in our life. I remember my friend “ shing su “ when were  in high school I was to a certain extent close to her . In my form four and five years we spend numerous times together.    In the same class for two years. It was unforgettable.  We used to be in a the same tuition together (recommended by me) for math’s and accounts.


From the left  : Prevena , me , Shing su




Memories  are to be cherish . So ya  that’s why friends can be good role model or a bad influence . By the way  my friends were good .  She  was one of its kind .   Just recalled one incident .  I remember  there was once where I couldn’t make it for my tuition classes  and we were given homework . And I forgot to complete my work due to my busy schedule of school .  And, finally when the day arrives I actually freak out  so then I rang her up and ask her to give me all her details from her book  for those who are wondering ( it was our accounts homework) .  And she gave all her information that was written in the book with the answer as well .  Without exuses  ex; ( like I didn’t finish mine either) or whatsoever .  We shared a lot of  topics together as said great minds think  alike .

GIRLS


Eventhough we were not from the same culture but hey race shouldn’t be a problem. Well she not the only one that I am attach to . I have had other friends as well . But she was the closest to me . Although we don’t meet that often but I frequently miss my high school days . Where we had shorter time in school especially Fridays  that’s because the muslims have to attend their Friday  prayer in the afternoon .  You know that there was once where I had family crisis and I was really unhappy about it . She actually offered her help in whatever way she can. But unfortunately 3 years has passed by since I graduated from high school . Still miss all those bunking school with friends. So folks don’t ever neglect your friends maxims your time with your friends.  Will share some more thoughts in my next post yeah. Till then this is dhanisha signing off.. Bye!


BESTEIS




No comments:

Post a Comment