Monday, October 4, 2010

Hobbies and Interest part 2

Folks  back with some new updates on hobbies and interest . Let me get  started .  My other hobbies are actually  shopping .  Girls and shopping  are the best partner.  I can like shop for six hours  but I would like to add that I don’t  randomly get stuff neither I am brand conscious . I like buying things which
makes   me feel comfortable when I wear them .   And I don’t really buy pricey clothing’s, that’s because I really can’t afford them .  But otherwise shopping is also a way for me release my stress. I have this fetish for tops and jeans .  but more on tops that’s because  I wear them often rather than dresses which I only wear occasionally .  Buying good quality clothing makes us realize the difference in quality and price and it also depends where you buy it

green tweed jacket
ITS A tweed  jacket
                          URL :http://fashion.about.com/







The word   ‘FASHION’  gives a different definition upon individual thoughts . For me fashion means  sensible dressing but in my comfort  zone .  Even though you dress simple but comfortable you bring out the attire well wherelse  if its the other way then you might have problem because  there’s no ease in your face you tend to get really restless . I remember one incident though back in my previous  college I had this  friend who actually use to wear clothes which are bigger then her . She thinks wearing bigger clothing’s makes you more merchuard. Yes its true, it does . But it depends on  who .   If  the person is small in size they should get something more fitting or not then alter it .   This days clothing’s are pretty much nice especially the ones in the malls like Sunway pyramid , mid valley .

                                                       ITS diffrent sort of styles


I usually go to mall’s like that because the fitting suites me better as . I prefer buying stuff which has my size . l ike wearing printed tops  , stripe tops but I like with colors not just plan black and white . with  a pair of jeans or skirt and then that’s it  done dressing.  Don’t count the mix matching time . it does take a while . I actually stared having this craze for shopping when I was in high school .  But , It was way 3 years  ago . Okay friends will have to make move need to get crawling in the bed . really tired  .. hope you guys had a fun reading my post . As I mention this is my last post  for the assignment , but will try I post something my own.  You guys have a blast yeah , keep rockin and stay good . bye

No comments:

Post a Comment