Sunday, October 3, 2010

Hobbies And Interest

Heyyy  people .  How life coming up with you guys?  Good? Bad? .  As  for me just done with my mid-year exams like a couple of days ago . Now assignments are  behind my back. Gosh the workload .  But cant neglect it either . Okay today will be my last post for the assignment but I will make some time and keep updating you guys . As for today , will step a higher ground and tell you guys more about myself . I am not a sporty . I actually didn’t really join any sort of sports even when I was in high school .  The reason being ,  its because I don’t really like getting myself getting heated up under the sun . I  know guys , its good to perspire n all . But back in high school our practices usually starts  at 4.00 and that hour the sun will be glaring on your heads. And the for some people heatstruck  can be the cause . But eventhough I don’t play but I enjoy watching  a lot of games like soccer  although I don’t really know much bout the game .  Its just a pastime , I  would actually prefer , dancing  a hundred times more than soccer . Sorry soccer fans no offence.

With the colourfull costumes


     
Dancing is one of the best relaxtion therapy . It actually opens your mind and releases  all the stress . Personally , I adore dancing . I wish I learnt dancing in more specific but my parents were financially unstable.   So I couldn’t really learnt dancing .  But there are various forms of dancing there is  jazz ,  belly dancing . bollywood style , ballroom  , and many more .  I individually prefer bollywood dancing because is free style there are no Rules to be followed .  Let me be more specific , if  you have done belly dancing you will only have to create  steps based on the  hips moving you can’t  do  blend other styles with belly dancing . ( Ex: belly dancing  and jazz) they can’t be blended because their movements are fixed . For bollywood dancing any sort of style will make the dance look more presentable.  And for the costumes , in bollywood dancing  preferably  Indian outfit is more appropriate  for example  for the ladies Punjabi suite and for the men kurta .  Wherelse , other dancing styles the costumes cant be change as they suite the dance movements .  In bollywood dancing the steps and the costumes have a lots of variation  in colours and steps as in they are not being repeated .


               \



   URL :            http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/02/19/bollywood-dance-classes-d_n_168134.html







The dance steps are usually creativity that comes within .  I almost forgot ot mention about the song  .  The songs usually are different from each other because the songs are taken from different places and complied into a CD .  I have performe bollywood dancing before but I lost the pictures.  But I hope you guys enjoy this information and get urself registered for bollywood dancing trust me you will never regret .  I will share more in my next post .  Enjoy reading guys . Stay fit  and happy . Bye !



Steps of bollywood dancing
                                        URL : http://www.lopasarkar.com/dha.html

No comments:

Post a Comment