Sunday, October 3, 2010

Relationships

Hey guys.Sorry for posting late was really busy studying for my mid-term. I will make up for the two posts that I haven’t done.  Mid terms took away all my time.  As I promise you people will get to see something better in my post this week. Well have nothing really interesting in mind. But nevertheless,   will talk about ‘Relationship’. Relationship can be in any form whether it is your  friends , love , parents and many more .Having  tied up in a relationship makes us humans realise  about  such thing called as responsibility .Usually it takes a huge commitment to be in a relationship. You guys must be like ‘Ermm , I don’t get you. Make it clear ‘.What I meant was when you are committed to a relationship make sure that you don’t backstab.  That’s the most hideous thing that you can do. Apart from that I think we should learn how to share some gratitude towards people we love. Now let me be more specific on my topic the love relationship between a man and a woman.   Being a women I think  that there are alots  of expectation that we built in for the “ Mr Perfect “  that we always  dream of.  Majoriti  of the girls out there  develop this  little sense of  love or should I call it minor crushes when they reach a certain level of age .  Am I right girls !


Having a love in your life it’s a great feeling on its own.  That’s because you know that there’s someone behind you to care for you and your needs.  Love it’s the greatest feeling in the world you actually take no notice of the negative side of your partner.  But as far as for me I think that love should be  something which connects two people together from their heart .  True love is aspiration for acquaintance for the man you are in love with.   When you are familiarize   with your partner.  You will find his entire blemish but you must not aspire to remove them .  If your partner loves you he will make everything possible to remove them  himself .  When two people can make so that their character fit  and when they can make compromise  that means  that these lovebirds have this true love blooming in them . To  find a flourishing love story you need a good partner . 


True love actually changes the stance of a person  it makes people better in character ways or rather behavioral  ways .  When you and your partner think alike I don’t see any bad waves in between . But there’s something which I have to say  that love isn’t always  good in a way that there will be problems  but  losing fate in love is not a good solution .  So guys never lose fate in your love and keep loving them . Have a great day ahead .


                                                   URL : www.thehappyguide.com

No comments:

Post a Comment